Management Accountant for the Nordic headquarters, Copenhagen
We are looking for a competent and professionally ambitious finance employee who can handle a range of accounting tasks. We imagine that you have a broad understanding of accounting, and if you have experience from Nordic companies, this is only an advantage but not a requirement.
You will be part of a well-functioning team and have a great influence on the organization of the daily work. The office is located in new modern premises, and you will work closely with e.g. your colleagues in the Nordic region and the finance function in Northern Ireland.
- Daily bookkeeping
- Debtor / creditor management
- Bank reconciliation and payments
- Month end process
- VAT reconciliation and reporting in the Nordic countries
- Updating of fixed assets, including depreciation
- Participate in the budget process
- Preparation of material for auditor at year-end
- Relevant education within finance and accounting
- Experience with a wide range of accounting tasks
- Systematic and structured in your way of working
- Responsible and able to meet deadlines
- Good IT understanding and keen to learn new systems
- Can work independently but also as a team player
- Fluency in English
Galen offers an exciting job in a company in growth. From the newly established Nordic head office in Birkerød, we place a high value on the good working environment while professionalism and personality go hand in hand. The company is a privately held pharmaceutical company headquartered in Craigavon, Northern Ireland. Through organic growth and acquisitions, medicines are marketed in the United Kingdom, Europe, the USA and the Nordic countries within pain treatment, dermatology and gastroenterology.
Galen is a proud member of the Almac Group of world-class companies in the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors. The Group is wholly owned by the McClay Foundation, whose overarching aim is to make a meaningful improvement and advancement in human health.
You are offered an attractive salary package, pension, bonus and flexible working conditions.
Please submit your CV via the online application portal using the link:
Start date is as soon as possible, and the application deadline is 23 July via the link below.
For further information, please contact Company Accountant Tom Ek (+45 31 22 56 18